Sunday, July 13, 2008

My first TAG!! I'm so excited. I don't know if I like this tag, because it let's you get to know me a little better and people really don't want to get to know the "real" me. The "disturbing" me.


10 years ago....I had been in Montana for only 2 years.. I was still debating on whether I liked it or not. Alex was a handsome chap of about 10, Brock was a stout 5 year old and Kassy was a tiny little prissy missy!! I also did not resemble Grandma Lewis quite so much!! I still couldn't take out my teeth!!And I did not have three chins!


5 years ago...I had just got promoted to Classification Coordinator at the prison about two weeks after Grandma Hagen (Scott's grandma had passed away) Alex was now 15 and had just passed his driver's exam and I had a new chauffer!! Brock was now a pudgy guy with a mohawk and Kassy was still a tiny prissy missy but... she was sporting a new hair cut that she did herself.


5 months ago...February. We were on our way to Sioux City, Iowa to watch Alex at the NAIA College Nationals with his girlfriend Jocelyn in tow. Brock had just finished his first High School wrestling season and Kassy was almost a teenager!!!! Scary!!


List of 5 things that I need to do tomorrow...


1. Visit with my Scott since I haven't seen him all weekend!! It was Cut Bank's Swim Meet and Scott had to work. He went to work before I got home and I left for the meet before he got home! Such is the fast paced life of the Calvi's.

2. Go to work and get felt up. Day just doesn't go right if you don't.

3. Laundry since I was gone all weekend.

4. Dishes I know there will be a stack of them by the time I come home!!

5. Talk with my husband some more to make up for not seeing him all weekend!!


5 bad habits...

1. I too have a potty mouth but my husband didn't tell me I figured it out all on my own.

2. Spending too much time on the computer.

3. I have to agree....I hate wearing a bra, too. It's especially bad at night when you lay on your back and they fall into your armpits. That's the worst.

4. Pepsi and green Tea I have to try to balance the bad with the good antioxidant.

5. Not keeping in touch with the people that I love.



5 places I have lived...

1. Scarsdale, New York

2. Reno, Nevada

3. Cut Bank, Montana

4. Mountain Home, Idaho

5. Phoenix, Arizona



5 things people don't know about me...

1. I'm really a young skinny chick trapped in an old ladies body!

2. I used to run the blocks in Phoenix that were each 1 mile long. It was a long, long, long time ago.

3. I love my husband and he's my best friend.

4. My husband loves me even when I take out my teeth or maybe it's because I take out my teeth!! LOL

5. I miss my family so much even though I forget to call and write I do think of all of you often and miss watching your kids grow up....

So there you go. Now you know that I'm really kinda weird. I hope you'll still talk to me and blog me!!

I tag the following: Lynda Muir, Kate, Jenny

3 comments:

Jen said...

So glad that you responded to my tag! Doesn't this one make reflect on just how fast time goes by? And then it points out our horrible habits. Nice, huh?

Wendy said...

Really great! but it is fun!

jenreb said...

These "tags" make you think too much. It is fun to learn more about you, though. I know you love me. I wish we were closer. I think it would be fun to hang out with Kassy. She is so cute and I think it is awesome she is on the swim team. I am excited to be involved in my kids sport events someday. Right now the kid soccer just isn't that exciting, but I go because Tanner loves it. I was hoping to get him in gymnastics but he decided he didn't want to do that. Maybe Tag will like it. He likes to show off and do flips for us on the living room floor.