Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been tagged again!

I've been Tagged! Again yeah!!!
4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:

Another new niece (Now there will be 4 little girls and 14 boys) so yes another girl is exciting(: We are so out numbered!
Going to Nationals to watch Alex, state to watch Brock and State Swimming for Kassy.
Moving into another new house.
Buying and insuring a car for Brock to drive.

3 joys in my life:

My awesome family.
Spending time with my husband and kids.
Watching my kids in any sport they are doing at the time.

4 movies I have watched more than once or twice:

Steel Magnolias-
Harry Potter-all of them
Independence Day
27 Dresses

3 Fears:

CANCER.
Losing my kids
Dying young like my mother and sister.

4 favorite foods:

PIZZA!
Shrimp Capresse from the Olive Garden (although now I have the recipe I make it at home all the time!
Tortellini
anything chocolate(It is one of the basic food groups ya know)

3 goals I have set for myself:

To be alive at the end of the year!
To go home again to visit
Think about losing weight so I don't resemble Grandma Lewis quite so much!

4 tv shows I watch:

CSI-
House-
Cold Files-
Baby Day-
John and Kate plus 8

3 current obsessions:

work
building a better relationship with my Kassy
Bloom where I am planted I really think I died already I keep forgetting to water!!

4 places I have visited:

New York, New York
Lake Powell
Washington, DC
Mount Rushmore-just recently too!

3 places I'd like to visit:

Austrailia
Russia
Japan

4 random facts about me:

I work in a prison and love it!
My husband is my best friend, maybe only friend!!
I have a very limited amount of creativity
I love my kids more than life itself.

I officially tag Kate!

No comments: