Monday, February 16, 2009

Alex on the Front Page

Alex made the front page of the Great Falls Tribune with this picture. Two days later he was in the hospital having surgery on his knee. He is now done for the season as he is fighting a staph infection that could finish him.. Hopefully things will get better. He had to spend Valentine's Day in the hospital. He got out on his birthday though.. He is doing better and hopefully will be perking soon. His little heart is broken since he can't wrestle at National's this year though and I know he would have taken 1st place.

3 comments:

jenreb said...

I talked to dad on Saturday and he told me Alex was in the hospital. I hope he is feeling better. I guess I don't understand how staph infection works, but that sucks that he can't wrestle anymore. It sounds like they need to keep the wrestling mats a little more sanitary- yeah like that's going to happen. Tell him we are thinking of him.

Jen said...

So sorry to hear about Alex being in the hospital. I hope that this will make him a better athlete in the future!

Brandy said...

Ah that's what happened, very sorry to hear that he was in the hospital =( Glad he's out now tho' and feeling a bit better. We love and miss ya all!